Friday, September 10, 2010

NASA's First Moon Landing

     I may seem like an ordinary high school student to many. But the fact is I am anything but ordinary. I am not to be judged so quickly, because I have two powers many people dream of having. Have you ever wondered how NASA got its first rocket ship all the way to the moon? Well, here I tell the story for the first and possibly the only time. NASA had tried many times to get their rocket ships into outer space. All of them failed miserably. I had come by a couple of years before, and asked them if they required assistance. They had refused. So I told them where they could find me. On July 10, 1969, I got a call from NASA, saying they desperately needed my help. So, I got a ride in NASA's private jet and was at NASA's main base by July 12, 1969. I asked NASA what the problem was, and they told me however hard they tried, the rockets of their rocket ships didn't have enough power to reach outer space, let alone the moon. So I told them I would gladly help. They got their newest rocket and rocket ship they had ready, the Apollo 11, and prepared for departure on July 16, 1969. I stood under the rocket, and because one of my powers was I could never get burned or injured due to heat, the intense heat of the rockets did not affect me whatsoever. My job was to push the rocket ship upward to give it an extra boost. I was the one asked because of my second superpower: super strength. I mean extreme super strength. Not the kind superman has. Compared to me, superman would seem as weak as a mortal seems to superman. So I pushed the Apollo 11 up so high, they needed barely any fuel power to get it into outer space. This mission was a success. So in the end, it was not only NASA's scientists who made the Apollo 11 mission successful. According to NASA, it was I who was the key part of landing the first men on the moon. The time that would go down in history forever.

2 comments:

  1. nice writing try to save on mana pots

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good start, Ravinder. Reasonable detail. Needs a bit of proofreading. Focus on diction and creative imagery. Consider some similes and metaphors.

    ReplyDelete