Wednesday, November 3, 2010

College Application

I, the most charismatic person you will ever meet, am forced to apply to your unworthy college and hope you worthless, insignificant so-called humans will accept me.

     I have designed every Ferrari ever built. I have fixed the Leaning Tower of Pisa on three different occasions. I have rescued ships from the Bermuda Triangle. I have created the first university ever made. I have applied to seven different colleges and have had no replies back. All adore me. The person who inspired Da Vinci was me. The person who inspired Beethoven was none other than me. The person who inspired Galileo to improve the rather shabby telescope was I. The person who needs to be inspired to finish this letter is me. I never tire. The first one to land on the moon was me. The first one to climb Mt. Everest was me, in a mere hour. The first one to discover a planet was me. The first one to destroy a planet will be me...

Yet, I have to apply.

No comments:

Post a Comment